Hello Dear Souls,
Anyone else feel like things suddenly got serious? Earlier this week, I looked at my calendar for September and could feel my anxiety rising and my chest get tight. It’s all for awesome stuff and still, seeing a full calendar always makes me panic. Plus that often creates longer to-do lists. Ultimately, when that happens, time for active rest and self care goes last on the list. I’m practicing being more mindful of that.
How are you prioritizing your wellbeing this fall? A suggestion is to schedule the time for it right on your calendar. If it doesn’t go on, how will you possibly make space for it when other things demand your time?
We are honored to have so many ways to support you in your practice to staying balanced, countering the amount of stress that builds inevitably through the days and providing tools to stay calm and grounded this fall.
So grab up those beautiful remaining summer days and remember – take long, slow, deep breaths. One foot and breath at a time.
We have some exciting new offerings this month and beyond:
- Birthda-Versary Open House Celebration on Sept 24th 12-4pm – Bring your friends and family, meet the crew, enjoy free offerings, discounts on merch and special giveaways. Read more in our Open House Page
- Young Yogis with Carolyn Myron of @rootingtorise is back Sept and Nov
- Yinsights with Katherine Zitterbart will be a regular monthly offering – 3rd Sat of each month
- Energy and sound healing sessions with Sarah Marie Parish will be starting soon – stay tuned!
- Regular community gatherings will be starting soon – these will be very casual and organic. A time for us to be in community with one another, with music, conversation and what ever comes up at the time
- Trainings, immersions and deep dives will be starting late fall for those who are interested in expanding their practices as a student or as a teaching path
*No class Friday, September 9th
*We’ve added a 4 class pack bundle for the Chair yoga and Yinsights classes
*If there are days/times that you would like to see on the schedule, please email us at email@example.com so we can best meet your needs
You have all made this space so special and I am excited to see what the future holds!
As always, thank you for being a part of my life and this community ♥️